DENTAL IMPLANTS ARE A PERMANENT SOLUTION to replace a single missing tooth, several teeth, or all your teeth. Dental implants provide comfort and stability, and offers the same biting force as natural teeth. Seattle dental implant dentist Dr. Michael Hrankowski replaces missing teeth with durable and natural looking dental implants which can dramatically improve your smile, the shape of your face, and your quality of life. Smile, speak, and eat with confidence!
Why Pay More for Dental Implants in Seattle WA?
With Dr. Michael Hrankowski DDS, a dental implant dentist practicing in in Seattle, Washington, you can benefit from over 25 years of experience and training while paying substantially lower fees than what other Puget Sound and Seattle area providers might charge. Finally! Affordable dental implants! Call the Seattle dental implant dentist that gives you expert care for the right price at 425.329.8632 today to schedule a FREE Consultation for low cost dental implants in Seattle!
What are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
- Permanent solution – Unlike dentures and bridges which may require replacement, dental implants can last a lifetime.
- Natural and Durable – Dental implants offer the same biting force as natural teeth because the dental implants are anchored in the bone. And Dr. Hrankowski is more than a dental implant dentist. He is also a specialist in cosmetic dentistry so the end result will look beautiful and natural. So you can enjoy the foods you love and have a smile you can be proud of!
- Highly Successful– Dental implants are one of the most successful options available for replacing missing teeth. After decades of clinical research, the success rate for dental implants is around 95% (with proper hygiene).
- Anchor for Bridge or Denture – Dental implants can stabilize your bridge or denture, enhancing comfort and function. Dentures or bridges which are anchored by dental implants are easily removed for cleaning and easily re-attached.
- Saves Healthy Neighboring Teeth – Adjacent teeth aren’t altered or harmed when dental implants are used to replace missing teeth.
- Easily Maintained – Dental implants can be brushed and flossed like natural teeth.
Our practice is pleased to offer Springstone Patient FinancingSM. A variety of flexible plans provides low monthly payments with no money down and no payment for 3-7 weeks. You can calculate monthly payment options or you can place an application. For more information on this attractive option, just ask our team or visit springstoneplan.com.
You’ve come to the right place! AFFORDABLE DENTAL IMPLANTS IN WASHINGTON!
Finding out if you’re a candidate for dental implants in Seattle, WA begins with the simple step. Contact Seattle dental implant dentist Dr. Michael Hrankowski at Edmonds Woodway Dental Care today to schedule a complementary consultation for affordable dental implants in Washington. Simply call 425.329.8632 or fill out the form on this page and we will contact you.